Overjoyed: A Jazz tribute to Stevie Wonder at Hotel Chantelle
One event on April 14, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on April 28, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Tickets available for purchase here.
🎫 Table for 2, 3 or 4 people and a 2-course meal per person
Attendees will be assigned a seating arrangement on arrival
✨ An intimate dinner experience on the beautiful Hotel Chantelle Rooftop
🎷 Enjoy the music of Stevie Wonder like you’ve never heard it before: performed in a jazz style by a quintet of top NYC Jazz Musicians.
🍽️ Each ticket includes a 2-course meal of choice per person. Additional food and beverage can be purchased separately. You can choose your meal from the menu and order upon arrival
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The concert is 65 minutes. Doors open 1 hour prior to the start time on your ticket.
📍 Location: Hotel Chantelle
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: There is no elevator at Hotel Chantelle – you will have to walk up a flight of stairs to access the roof!
❓ Please note: ticket price does not cover tax and tip for the included 2-course meal. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added for the included meal and any additional food & beverage purchased on site.
✅ Please note: proof of vaccination will be required upon entry
🌡️ If temperatures reach below 55 degrees/ or rain the glass roof will be closed.
First course (choose 1)
- Moules Frites: pot of steamed PEI mussels, shallot white wine cream broth, with pomme frites
- White Truffle Flatbread: shaved truffle, fresh sheep’s milk ricotta, mascarpone & goat cheese, mushrooms, arugula, white truffle oil, shaved parmesan (V)
- Tuna Poké Cigar: crisp wonton shell, soy-sesame marinade, wasabi tobiko dip
Second course (choose 1)
- Caesar Salad with Chicken: shaved romaine, baby organic kale, crushed croutons, crisp parmesan crumbles, pecorino snow (sub salmon $5)
- Roast Chicken: slow-roasted organic half chicken with fresh herb salsa verde
- Pan-Roasted Salmon: Wild Norwegian Salmon, sautéed white asparagus, dill hollandaise, crispy leek
To see additional entrée options, sides, cocktails & wine available for separate purchase, please click here
- I Just Called to Say, I Love You
- You are the Sunshine of My Life
- Part Time Lover
- Isn’t She Lovely
- Ribbon in the Sky
- Sign Sealed Delivered I’m Yours
Enjoy an intimate and delicious 2-course meal and listen to the Nick Biello Jazz Quintet pay an amazing tribute to the great Stevie Wonder. You will leave the Hotel Chantelle “Overjoyed” after this amazing evening of music.